Many companies overlook the profound impact that time management has on their bottom line. And yet, one of the biggest complaints among employees, managers and leaders today is never having enough time in the day. We all know that feeling of overwhelm and having out-of-control schedules, so how do we tame the Time Monster and become better at managing our workload?
Dr. Gerhardt believes that time management is both an art and a science and once you have the right tools to work with, you can learn how to get more done in your day with greater job satisfaction. His time management workshops provide an interactive and positive environment to explore the challenges and solutions to managing time and being more productive.
Workshop topics include:
- tracking time and how to find the “time thieves” in your day.
- setting priorities, creating a workable schedule
- getting things done in half the time
- handling email and other interruptions (yes, email is an interruption! )
- how to say “no” gracefully
- getting organized, once and for all