These days the phrase “team building” can be a bit overused. So what does it really mean to build and maintain highly effective teams? Can team building events and training exercises really work or does the glow wear off when the training ends?
Too many leaders think that team building means nothing more than just getting along, but this is a weak definition of the term. Real team building is a social phenomenon anchored in scientific research about how groups and teams come together and act when under pressure to perform. The benefits from team building exercises and workshops, when facilitated by an expert like Dr. Gerhardt, can make an immediate difference in how your teams function.
Workshop topics include:
- Assessment and coaching of managers. team leads and team members
- Diagnosing team issues and challenges
- Facilitating team meetings
- Effective team habits and accountability
- Project management, decision-making and process improvement